As a Data Analyst with Quotient, you will be responsible for quantifying deep understanding of consumer behavior patterns and motivations through analysis of consumer response to product and marketing strategies and tactics. The right candidate will utilize advanced data mining and statistical techniques to drive this empirical understanding and surface optimization and product enhancement insights and opportunities.
You will be a key member of the Analytics and Research team, and contribute to the analytics product lifecycle of strategy, design, development, test and delivery of data-driven algorithms and techniques to further optimize the product offerings. As a part of this team, you will collaborate on driving consumer focused solutions across personalized promotion, media and advertisement recommendations, targeting and insights.
- Identify and assess key opportunity areas where data and science can enhance products
- Develop detailed plans for achieving desired product goals, including impact assessment
- Devise, develop, test and deploy new data models
- Effectively engage and partner with other product teams, engineering, and sales to drive the implementation of your models and make an impact
- Actively influence product roadmaps to drive higher monetization and optimization
- Drive productization of analytic capabilities in data management, modeling and algorithms
- Be an innovator with demonstrated ability to craft a data science vision, get people excited by ideas and get them quickly to market via existing or new products
- BA/BS in Marketing, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, AI, or related areas
- OR Equivalent portfolio of relevant accomplishments and/or certifications
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: SQL, R, Python
- Solid and proven background in data mining, statistical analysis, segmentation and/or modeling
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations backed by data and analyses
- Experience in manipulating large data sets and analyzing them to identify actionable insights
- Exceptional collaborative, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work well across the organization driving overall shareholder value
- Strong initiative, high energy, hands-on and impeccable integrity
- Preferred: 3+years of working experience
- Preferred: Knowledge of designing, executing and measuring A/B tests for optimization models
- Preferred: Create a word cloud from this job posting and include it in your resume
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.