Senior Software Engineer
As a member of Quotient Technology Inc. Business Systems team, you will help build the platform for our online consumer promotion and media products. The technology stack includes Java, Spring(boot), Scala, Solr, Akka, MariaDB, Kubernetes, GCP managed services. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and effective communication skills, with a proactive and self-motivated mindset, and have an ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Design and develop REST APIs using Java, SpringBoot, Hibernate, MariaDB, etc.
- Develop high quality code that is unit tested and code reviewed.
- Contribute in the feature design process and provide your feedback.
- Work independently and as part of team, completing small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities
- Collaborate with product management to gather requirements and other cross-functional teams to deliver a high quality product.
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 5+ years of hands-on relevant experience
- Strong understanding of core CS fundamentals (Algorithms, Data Structures)
- Strong backend engineering background using Java, Scala or other object-oriented language with an experience using Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience with database technologies - MariaDb, MySQL, MSSQL, etc.
- Experience in designing & developing Docker based micro-services platform.
- Experience in developing cloud native applications.
- Keen ability to understand end user experience and business needs.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.