IT Compliance Analyst
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, Calif. with offices across the U.S., and internationally in Bangalore, Paris, London and Israel. Quotient is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily.
Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
Quotient’s powerful suite of capabilities includes personalized digital coupons, retailer-aligned dynamic ad messaging, influencer-led social media, data analytics and audience management. Quotient’s audience data solution is powered by 100 million verified buyer audience, derived from its Retailer iQ partnerships.By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens.
Seeking a highly motivated IT Compliance Analyst with a passion for bringing together business and technology partners by implementing effective/measurable IT governance processes. This role will report to the Senior IT Compliance Manager and will work with cross-functional teams and external parties to support various aspects of the IT compliance program. This role would require the individual to have an understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes and will play a critical part in establishing the framework of the IT compliance program.
- Set up, execute and support the IT compliance program around SOX and GDPR
- Perform IT controls testing, document results, and provide detailed updates in conjunction with internal and external audits
- Lead development, operation and remediation of IT controls
- Continuously identify areas needing improvement, create action plans, and execute to implement changes in a timely manner
- Drive security and compliance improvements through process adjustments and training
- Build documentation and train others to help increase awareness of governance, risk and compliance issues, and industry leading practices.
- Maintaining internal knowledge resources, such as databases of inspection report comments and audit findings
- Stay current on compliance industry trends, and devise plans to meet any relevant updated compliance regulation
- Provide compliance input for business procedures, new projects and tools being implemented
- 3-5 years of audit or compliance experience with strong understanding of how to design and execute compliance and audit activities
- Project Management (planning, status reporting, issue resolution, risk mitigation) and Program Management (using frameworks, establishing policies and controls for SOX/SOC2/GDPR requirements) experience
- Desire to help define how an industry leading organization operates its IT governance, risk and compliance efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Big 4 audit experience is a plus
- Ability to organize, prioritize, manage deadlines, and handle complex escalations in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to dive into the business, data workflows, and technology
- Experience working in and managing a project in JIRA
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Workday and other SaaS applications and how they impact GRC efforts
- Experience with one or more compliance frameworks: SOC2, HIPAA, ISO, etc.
- Experience with deploying and/or managing enterprise Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) technologies