Strategy & Insights Manager
STRATEGY & INSIGHTS MANAGER
Are you a strategic data professional who brings strong digital media knowledge with CPG and retail savviness? Are you passionate about using digital innovation to deliver best of class business results and help clients transform their marketing strategies?
Quotient is looking for a Strategy and Insights Manager with validated experience using data and analytics to lead clients and deliver consultative engagements that grow flagship brands. You will be part of a results oriented, dynamic and diverse team that is leading Quotient’s analytic growth strategy. Responsibilities include understanding client business objectives, crafting digital campaign strategies, synthesizing data to deliver actionable insights, and collaborating with internal teams on client delivery and ongoing development to expand partnerships with Quotient Technology, Inc.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Evaluate market and customer dynamics and provide insights to build compelling narratives to demonstrate Quotient's value proposition.
- Help understand client needs and develop data driven campaign strategies and plans.
- Working with cross functional teams, execute and monitor digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize our proprietary data and analytic solutions to summarize campaign performance, develop insights to help improve marketing return on investment, and build client deliverables.
- Lead timelines and delivery dedications ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule.
- In conjunction with our Sales team, strengthen client engagement and build collaborative partnerships that craft mutual value.
- Support analytic initiatives within the sales team and provide sales/client feedback to improve deliverables.
- Direct client management and travel are required.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in marketing focused in consumer packaged goods (either working directly for a CPG, or for a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing/market research agency whose principal clientele include CPG companies or their retailer partners).
- Experience with client leadership including strategic needs assessment, consultative delivery, and relationship building that lead to organic renewal and expansion.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills a requirement.
- Proven analytical acumen to organize and interpret data and develop insights that encourage action.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications.
- Possesses dream to work in a dynamic environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many contending assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company using proprietary data to deliver personalized digital coupons and ads to millions of shoppers daily. Our core platform, Quotient Retailer iQ™, connects to a retailer’s point-of-sale system and provides targeting and analytics for consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers. Our distribution network also includes our Coupons.com app and website, thousands of publishing partners and, in Europe, the Shopmium mobile app. We serve hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. We operate Crisp Mobile, which creates mobile ads aimed at shoppers, and Ahalogy, a leading influencer marketing firm. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, with offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com.