Position : Accounting Analyst
The position reports to Senior Manager International Accounting and is located in Bangalore. This is a newly created role that will be responsible for managing a $100m Cost of Goods Sold Expense Category for a US subsidiary. The role will manage large volumes of data using Excel and other internal systems, prepare dashboards and reports, build new processes and systems to support the growth of the business. This position will allow to learn our business and it offers a great opportunity for growth.
- Affiliate payment preparation and processing
- Admin reporting reconciliations ( Netsuite to Admin Reporting detailed report)
- Media revenue share reconciliations ( SFDC to NS to Automation tool/Excel now and also AppNexus
- Reconciliation of accrued revenue share roll forward
- Journal entries preparation and uploading into Netsuite
- Preparation of Statements and estimates to be shared with the sales group and affiliates
- Reporting and data mining for sales team and analysing the same.
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Making relevant JE entries as and when assigned in relation to these/other processes.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Required Job Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in public and/or private industry required.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting and Analytical skill required. CA-Inter preferred.
- Thorough understanding of USGAAP.
- Experience with general ledger function and the month-end close process, including account reconciliations and analyses.
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills. Advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Knowledge of NetSuite is preferred along with other Revenue related tools preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to co-ordinate with the US team and in US time zone.