At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Sales Analyst to the team!
The Revenue Operations team aligns the Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success organizations to drive full accountability to maximize the company’s revenue potential. The team drives growth through connecting data with business, optimizing process, and collaborating across organizations. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our team. In this role, you’ll tackle interesting business questions, work on high-impact high-visibility projects, have exposure to different aspects of Quotient business, and work with amazing people!
What you’ll do:
- Quantify deep understanding of Sales activity, performance metrics, opportunity scoring, and account intelligence etc.
- Utilize advanced data mining techniques to surface insights and opportunities to drive revenue generation and improve Sales productivity and efficiency.
- Build statistical models to assess and forecast Sales metrics such as revenue, deal win rate, pipeline conversion rate, and customer churn rate etc.
- Assist Sales and other cross-functional teams with ad-hoc requests to provide insights to inform business decisions.
- Evaluate sales proposals to quantify revenue and margin impact and make recommendations
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Product to contribute to the business strategy and tactics.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience in data science or analytics
- Solid background in data mining, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other related fields
- Experience in analyzing large data sets to identify actionable insights, preferably in Sales and Marketing
- Solid experience in using programming languages such as Python, R, SAS, SQL etc. to build models to solve real business world problems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effectively engage and partner with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.