Associate Software Engineer
The Salesforce Engineer will need to have at least 2 years of relevant experience working with Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, configuration, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business users and team members to understand business needs
- Identify technical deliverables, and document design specifications
- Develop, Test, and Deploy highly scalable and resilient business-critical solutions on Salesforce platform
- Take ownership of assigned deliverables, manage and track scope, and meet delivery commitments
- Ensure compliance with established standards and policies
- Own operational support and regular maintenance of Salesforce
- Practice agile delivery methodology and standards/best practices for software development
- Work in an environment with geographically distributed teams and user base
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience developing customization on Salesforce platform using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components, Custom Controllers.
- Experience developing Lightning Web Components
- Fluency in Salesforce Query (SOQL) and Search Language (SOSL), data loader, and workbench
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and related best-practices
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce Security Model – object and data access/visibility
- Deep experience with declarative development – Ex: users, roles, permissions, security, workflows, approvals, process builder, customize objects, page layouts, lightning pages, etc.
- Experience with at least two – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Portal
- Salesforce Developer Certification – Platform developer 1
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience on Salesforce platform
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.