Head of CRM Europe
Shopmium is an award winning mobile media and promotions platform providing FMCG brands with an innovative way to engage consumers and drive measurable in-store purchase, as well as valuable ratings, reviews and insights. Founded in Paris in 2011, Shopmium now operates across France, US and the UK. In 2015 Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology, Inc.(Coupons.com).
Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Head of CRM to drive existing user engagement across Europe. You will also contribute more broadly to the team by providing marketing expertise, a data-driven mindset and a “get-things-done” attitude. This is a pivotal role for the business; we are experiencing strong growth and need a passionate and performance driven marketer to make things happen in a dynamic work environment (think start-up team within a public company)!
Role & Responsibilities
User Engagement & CRM:
- Develop & oversee existing user CRM strategy ultimately driving higher activity & engagement
- Ensure effective performance of welcome, wake-up and activation programmes
- Introduce improvements to marketing tools and drive more automation
- Explore/test new ways of increasing repeat use and limiting churn
- Improve efficiency and performance of Email and Push Notifications
- Deepen our knowledge of existing users and key audience segments
- Create relevant dashboards to monitor user base evolution (PGS style)
- Enhancement of user profiles with additional criteria (eg. Car owners, pet owners, …)
- Build solid foundations for an automated B2B CRM program
- Close collaboration with Sales to define targets and create campaigns
- Be an integral part of French and UK teams sharing best practices & learnings
- Establish a robust reporting process to track KPI’s and ROI
- Understand Shopmium brand positioning and help us advance it to the next stage.
- Regular management reporting to support strategy, investment and results
- Be in tune with industry developments - adopt a test, learn and evolve style of work
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Operations, you will manage a junior marketing project manager.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience running a complex CRM programme across email, push notifications and in app messages
- Good project management and multi-tasking abilities
- Analytically strong, data-driven decision mentality and comfortable using reasoning
- Tech saavy, ability to use SAAS platforms such as an automation platform, CRM platform, BI, etc…
- Results focused, strong sense of responsibility and follow-through
- Experience reviewing and tracking performance across platforms
- Role is both strategic and hands-on, whilst some support is available at either end, you must be comfortable working across both areas. This is a hands-on manager role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing a bonus as is any professional training
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Team player, enjoys working as part of a collaborative team partnering to get-things-done - you make our team better.
- Emerging leader, you have what it takes to take the step-up to management but perhaps haven’t had the chance yet, or maybe you’re there already but are looking for a change
- Ability to think and act fast
- Passionate about your work – you bring energy, enthusiasm and a smile to work!
- Clients include famous brands (Nestlé, Danone, L'Oréal, Andros, Lu, Procter & Gamble, Unilever...)
- Strong growth => many opportunities
- Smart and energetic team
- Fun events (breakfast, Thursday Drink, parties…)
- Delicious food to try for free :)
- Office location: heart of Paris (Réaumur-Sébastopol)
- A pioneer start up !
Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT), is a leading digital promotions and media platform that connects brands, retailers and consumers. We provide solutions that enable FMCG brands to activate digital marketing channels to influence product purchase in-store. We also own and operate Shopmium, an award winning mobile media platform. Our clients are some of the world’s leading FMCG manufacturers including Procter & Gamble, Unilever and Kellogg’s. Quotient is HQ is in Silicon Valley, California and we have European offices in London & Paris. www.quotient.com