Client Success Lead - Ahalogy
Build strong relationships with brands to grow existing business and encourage new opportunities while delivering amazing insights that lead to better marketing, client satisfaction, and continued growth.
Partnering with clients and internal cross-functional teams, you are the clients’ representative at Ahalogy and the face of Ahalogy to our clients. You’ll be balancing all of the core skills of a client service ninja: building relationships, showing marketing opportunities through our content trend data, solving problems, selling innovation, and educating clients on content marketing trends.
You will wear many hats, as this role is the first line of defense to ensure quality of deliverables. You perform as the most important representative of your client accounts—knowing them better than anyone and are the first to act when issues or opportunities arise, along with guiding strategic thinking in content marketing and social media. During the course of a day, you may find yourself doing anything from fulfilling requests for customized reporting to reviewing pin creative. The person in this role is able to think broadly and strategically to deliver insightful recommendations while keeping an eye on the details. Additional day-to-day responsibilities may include: creating trend and insight reports that leverage Ahalogy data and tools, assisting clients with content creation, and leading content strategy workshops.
Our ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience with the following: Agency or Brand background, CPG or Retail verticals, and Social Media or Influencer knowledge.
YOU NEED TO BE GREAT AT...
- Attention to detail, confidence, and a can-do attitude
- Digging into data analytics to uncover meaningful insights for your client’s business
- Creative storytelling with brand content marketing
- Inquisitive nature to go deeper and ask why
- Verbal and written communication
- Drive, ambition, and motivation for success
- Ability to evaluate design and give creative and copywriting feedback
- Knowledge of brand marketing and personal experience with/ knowledge of social media
- Professional digital marketing experience is a plus
- Skills in Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint
- Bonus points if you have experience in social media, consumer packaged goods or retail
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE...
- Lead ongoing support for multiple brands in the first quarter
- Coordinate directly with client to setup and present on phone in first month
- Enabling brand growth opportunities in content marketing and paid campaigns
- Constantly thinking of new brand opportunities to wow and build the Ahalogy brand to our clients