Social Media Trader
If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is the place for you!
Quotient Technology is seeking a creative, enthusiastic self-starter with amazing communication and strategic thinking abilities to help develop and run our paid media executions on a variety of social platforms. You will work with our Agency Team to help develop and run robust, data-driven, successful digital media campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
Your job will be a unique blend of digital strategy, media buying, and data analysis. You will lead and execute all paid social media components of each of our programs. Most of your time will be spent uploading & running these paid social campaigns, making recommendations on flighting, deciding which ad units to develop and test, following campaign performance closely, making adjustments and optimizations on a daily and weekly basis, pulling reports, and outlining the programs’ insights and learnings.
What You’ll Bring:
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of digital (social) media experience
- Previous social media planning & execution experience
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with web Analytics platforms (Google is the big one)
- Proficient in Excel (i.e. Vlookup, Macros, Sumifs etc…), Keynote, Pages, etc.
- Bid Management Tools (Sprinklr, Kenshoo, Marin, MediaMath, AppNexus, 4C Insights, Smartly, etc.), a plus
- E-commerce experience a plus
- The ability to understand and draw insights from data
- Experience explaining your plans and summarizing complex information in a succinct way
- Attention to detail in managing paid marketing initiatives and data reporting
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of industry changes and the latest developments in digital advertising
- The ability to work closely with our Operations team around the globe to ensure campaigns launch on time and exceed client KPIs
- Communicate any risks to delivery & performance and recommend solutions
- Help communicate expectations to clients
- Research/resolve issues in a timely manner
- A keen eye for detail is an absolute must
We need candidates with a self-driven, figure-it-out mindset. If you have the experience, drive, and grit to win, we'd love to hear from you!
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company using proprietary data to deliver personalized digital coupons and ads to millions of shoppers daily. Our core platform, Quotient Retailer iQ™, connects to a retailer’s point-of-sale system and provides targeting and analytics for consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers. Our distribution network also includes our Coupons.com app and website, thousands of publishing partners and, in Europe, the Shopmium mobile app. We serve hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. We operate Crisp Mobile, which creates mobile ads aimed at shoppers, and Ahalogy, a leading influencer marketing firm. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, with offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.