Sr Product Manager
Come build the new era of retailer loyalty and promotional products to help retailers drive more traffic into their stores – more often – and increase average basket size by delivering products enabling our retail partners to provide leading edge services to the millions of people shopping for groceries every week. As a member of the Quotient Product Management team, you will define, implement and optimize client facing products that will be utilized by some of the largest grocery and mass drug retailers in the US.
The Senior Product Manager will collaborate with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders to define key product initiatives to accomplish Quotient’s business objectives. You will directly interact with retail partners to assess customer needs, drive a vision, and ensure products meet the market’s needs. You will be responsible for managing the strategy for Quotient’s new and existing retail products requiring you to:
- Conduct product research and market analysis
- Define & document detailed business requirements
- Develop and coordinate launch plans with cross functional teams
- Evangelize Quotient’s products both internally and externally.
This is a high visibility hands-on position for a PM that is passionate about building great products and enjoys being a member of a fun, dynamic team.
- Drive product innovation that fundamentally changes the promotions and checkout experience for shoppers, retailers and CPG companies, delivering higher consumer engagement, activation, and shopping behavior.
- Your experience with user-centered design and analysis of experiments enables you to conceptualize great features, and collaborate with engineering, analysts, UI/UX researchers and data scientisist to implement innovative and scalable solutions.
- Manage and refine long-term product strategy, product plans and use cases
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Collaborate with all cross functional teams, in particular engineering, marketing and sales to build, launch and maintain products
- Establish business goals with measureable success criteria early in the product life cycle, stay consistent with those goals, and adapt to change as required
- Evaluate new organic and non-organic product opportunities, including revenue and cost estimates, target markets and fit with current product offering
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Extensive experience in developing and validating product strategy plans, defining product requirements and managing products for a fast-paced, high growth technology market.
- A strong technical background, preferably with SaaS system design including APIs, SQL, NoSQL, and machine learning.
- Candidate must have strong initiative, high energy, and impeccable integrity.
- Strong desire to lead and collaborate with cross functional teams in order to obtain results
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations
- Ability to gather business requirements, drive thoughtful discussions with relevant stakeholders, seek internal (and if applicable external) alignment, deliver consolidated plan, and follow through
- Ability to analyze new markets and prepare market entry strategies
- 5+ years of Product Management experience and BA/BS required. Graduate degree in STEM or Business discipline a plus.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.