Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, Calif. with offices across the U.S., and internationally in Bangalore, Paris, London and Israel. Quotient is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily.
Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
Quotient’s powerful suite of capabilities includes personalized digital coupons, retailer-aligned dynamic ad messaging, influencer-led social media, data analytics and audience management. Quotient’s audience data solution is powered by 100 million verified buyer audience, derived from its Retailer iQ partnerships.
By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens.
- Work closely with engineering and production operations teams to design, build, and maintain large-scale distributed systems.
- Automate current and new systems and processes
- Design, develop and execute automated tests to validate solutions and environments.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack
- Maintain a hybrid environment consisting of both hosted as well as public and private cloud systems.
- Represent the Production Operations team and contribute towards new and ongoing technology projects in areas of scalability, performance and availability.
- Maintain current and future configuration processes and policies.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis and implement fixes to ensure availability SLAs are met.
- Take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Command of your favorite scripting language: Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Java, C++,
- Linux systems administration background.
- 3+ years of experience Linux systems administration
- Experience with web server configuration, monitoring, trending, network design and high availability.
- A desire to use existing tools when possible, and build custom solutions when needed.
- Familiarity with a wide range of open-source tools and solutions, to guide selection and implementation in a quickly-growing and always-changing environment. Specific examples include monitoring, version control, system automation, graphing, load testing, and build/integrations/release tool systems
- Require limited supervision and direction; drive results and set priorities independently.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, with tight deadlines concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A Passion for supporting, designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with either GCP or Azure large-scale deployments
- 5+ years of experience with professional Linux-based large-scale operations role
- 5+ years of hands-on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Container based architecture and deployments (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with web-based Java/J2EE architectures and JVM configuration.
- You have recently argued with someone why Ansible is superior to Puppet or Chef