Talent Acquisition Specialist
Quotient Technology is growing, and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. This person will play a critical role on the Talent Acquisition team supporting: requisition and offer administration, interview scheduling, pre-hire/background check process, travel coordination and on-boarding/orientation logistics. Additionally, this person will drive Talent Acquisition Operations initiatives, as well as, assist in general HR matters. While this role reports into the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition, this person will directly support our Talent Acquisition Partners (recruiters) so they must be a team player, who is comfortable with shifting priorities. Our ideal candidate is highly detail oriented, successful at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously and possesses a strong customer/candidate focus.
What you’ll do:
- Complex scheduling with all levels of stake holders across the U.S. ensuring candidate engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle via (phone, video, in-person) including travel
- This person plays a key role in delivering a positive candidate experience by working closely with the recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed, accurate and timely
- Send HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence; e.g, applications, forms, letters, offer letters, to include accuracy and data compliance, etc.
- Document, track, and maintain applicant records and status of engagements in the applicant tracking system in partnership with HR coordinator
- Drive all pre-hire processes ensuring a smooth transition from the recruiting process to the onboarding process for all new employees
- Provide responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruiting function, such as scheduling, requisition management and offer creation
- Develop tools and solutions for recurring customer requests. Suggest process improvements to help create efficiencies
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of talent acquisition, staffing or HR experience, experience working in a publicly-held company highly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Jobvite
- Experience with scheduling, preferably through Microsoft Outlook
- Experience with employment processes such as background checks, I-9s, etc.
- High level of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced start-up environment, and who enjoys making a huge impact along the way!
- Someone with high attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Experience with Workday a plus
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.