Marketing Program Manager
As a Marketing Program Manager you will be a key member of the growing Specialty Retail Business. It will provide you the unique opportunity to build new campaigns, test strategy and quickly evolve to deliver revenue growth. With your skills and experience you can collaborate with the cross functional leadership to influence marketing strategy, content, new product launches and client management.
What you'll do:
- Lead site merchandising for the Specialty Retail business on coupons.com. Proactively work with internal teams to create overall strategy and plans.
- Manage end to end execution of strategy through quarterly plans in salesforce. Consistently track sales, identify gaps and communicate with sales and operations to ensure a full annual event calendar (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving etc.)
- Build and manage all operational aspects of each event/campaign including workflows, timelines, asset development and onsite offer placement.
- Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Work with sales enablement, content and sales to ensure tactics help meet or exceed marketing and sales goals.
- Actively collaborate with Marketing to design and execute on plans that drive customer traffic to events and onsite promotions.
- Get cross functional agreement on KPI’s, build dashboards to track and measure collective margin health for events and use that to further refine event strategies that drive sales.
- Monitor, evaluate and, share merchandising performance (internally and externally) through detailed analysis of metrics across mobile, web, social, email, sales.
- Proactively look for ways to enhance sales for clients through new initiatives aligned with the client’s goals.
- Closely partner with cross functional teams to A/B test offers, creatives and campaign timing.
- Provide regular feedback to the product and marketing teams to help define future roadmaps and priorities.
- Partner with sales on to build the social and content selling strategy. Identify new opportunities & resources and take the lead on execution.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business, communications, marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience)
- 3-5 years’ experience in Merchandising, Marketing Opps or Sales development.
- Effective communicator (written and verbal), who can work with a wide range of constituents.
- Strong ability to manage multiple timelines and projects.
- Must communicate effectively with sales and operational counterparts and present effectively to management.
- Solid data analytics skills, including ability to draw new insights and develop recommendations.
- Strong team player who can work effectively across functions.
- Good technical knowledge/background. Salesforce and Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Able to troubleshoot situations and quickly deal with client requests.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at www.Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.