Data Analyst - Summer Intern 2020
Join Quotient Technology for an exciting and rewarding Internship experience!
Gain valuable industry experience, develop key skills, immerse yourself in our fun and fast-paced work environment, make an impact, and learn alongside the best in the business.
Quotient seeks outstanding student leaders to join our 2020 Summer Internship Program as we build a pipeline of world-class talent for our future!
THE DATA ANALYTICS TEAM
The Data Analytics Team is responsible for quantifying deep understanding of consumer behavior patterns and motivations through analysis of consumer response to product and marketing strategies and tactics. Our Data Analysts use advanced data mining and statistical techniques to drive this empirical understanding and surface product enhancement insights and opportunities.
EXAMPLES OF DATA ANALYTICS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the identification and assessment of opportunity areas where data and science can enhance products
- Develop detailed plans for achieving desired product goals, including impact assessment
- Devise, develop, test and deploy new data models
- Partner with product teams, engineering, and sales to drive the implementation of new models
- Support the production of analytic capabilities in data management, modeling and algorithms
QUALIFICAITONS AND ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK
- Major in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, AI, or related a field with a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Background in data mining, statistical analysis, segmentation and modeling
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations backed by data and analyses
- Experience in manipulating large data sets and analyzing them to identify actionable insights
- Fluency in analytical tools such as R (preferred), SAS, etc.
- Understanding of programming languages like C/C++/Java and scripting languages like Perl/Python
- Experience in designing, executing and measuring A/B tests for optimization models
- Exceptional collaborative, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work well across the organization
INTERNSHIP LOCATIONS: Cincinnati - OH
MORE ABOUT QUOTIENT
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.