Accounts Payable Analyst
The position reports to Director - Accounting & International controller and is located in Bangalore. This position would require to closely work with the AP team in US.
- Perform GL monthly close activities for Cost and Balance sheet accounts
- Monthly accruals for cost
- Vendor payment posting
- Manage reconciliation for costs.
- Performing month end close accruals
- Prepare reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Support the team during quarterly reviews and annual audits by preparing assigned PBC audit schedules.
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Making relevant JE entries as and when assigned in relation to international entities.
- AP vouchering- AP Bills and Revshare monthly upload
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Required Job Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in public and/or private industry required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required. CA-Inter preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Indian GAAP, INDAS, USGAAP is preferable.
- Experience with general ledger function and the month-end close process, including account reconciliations and analyses.
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills. Advanced knowledge in Excel is required.
- Knowledge of NetSuite is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to preparing accurate work.