Junior Customer Success Manager - Shopmium
You have the right to work in the European Union?
You have 1 to 2 years experience in Customer Success or equivalent?
Shopmium a Quotient Brand is looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager.
As a key member of the UK team, you’ll be based in our office in Borough (London), working closely with the UK Customer Success Team Lead and colleagues in France, where Shopmium also operates. You’ll be in charge of setting up our UK campaigns from A to Z.
**Step 1: Setting up the campaigns**
- Client relationship management (i.e. with brands we work with): understanding the marketing brief, gathering the campaigns’ assets, taking into account specific requests
- Planning the various stages of production and coordinating with different internal teams: sales, design, developers
- Making sure the campaigns are launched on time and respect our high quality standards
**Step 2: Monitoring and optimising ongoing campaigns**
- Analysis of campaign results and implementation of communication plans
- You’ll work closely with the sales and marketing teams to define the best strategy to improve a campaign’s performance
**Step 3: Campaigns reporting**
- In-depth analysis of campaign performance: KPIs, purchases, consumer satisfaction
- Prepare high-level presentations, including analysis, advice and recommendations, which will be presented to clients
Who we are
Founded in 2012, Shopmium has created a mobile app that allows its users to discover new products in stores around them and offers their users exclusive promotions. No more coupons to cut, proof of purchase to send back… everything happens on smartphone in just a few moments!
More than 500 brands have already trusted Shopmium: Nestlé, Kellogg’s, John West, Heineken, PepsiCo, Dr Oetker and many others … Each week, dozens of new offers are being published online and in the app.
We employ more than 70 people in Paris and London and have received numerous awards for our innovative mobile couponing solution.
In November 2015, Shopmium joined the US group Quotient Technology Inc. – the leader in digital couponing created in 1998 (formerly known as Coupons.com Inc.).
Innovation is at the heart of our strategy and we constantly create new solutions for brands and their consumers.
You have the right to work in the European Union.
You have 1 to 2 years experience in Customer Success or equivalent.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you'd like to join us.