Regional Director, East
Are you an experienced sales manager, savvy risk taker, solid deal maker who naturally builds trust, and an entrepreneur at heart who is driven to help the customer succeed? If you have the vision, innovation, excellence in business judgment, autonomy, and sharp analytical skills needed to become a trusted member of our sales management team, then Quotient Technology could be your next best career move.
Are you an experienced sales manager, savvy risk taker, solid deal maker who naturally builds trust, and an entrepreneur at heart who is driven to help the customer succeed? Do you have the creativity and marketing smarts to develop a team that successfully sells online promotional campaigns that will take a fast-growing company to the next level? If you have the vision, innovation, excellence in business judgment, autonomy, and sharp analytical skills needed to become a trusted member of our sales management team, then Quotient Technology could be your next best career move.
In the role of Regional Sales Director you’ll be tasked to manage a team of senior Sales Directors in a fast paced, high growth environment. Manage, coach and guide the team to deliver on sales goals, introduce new products into the market place and build a team culture of collaboration and team work.
- Effectively manage a team of senior Sales Directors within assigned territory.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans across key accounts to achieve Sales goals
- Attend client meetings where appropriate to drive higher levels of relationships and assist Sales Directors in closing key opportunities.
- Leverage Regional Director position to penetrate and reach C level decision makers within the territory. Build and maintain those relationships.
- Manage the team pipeline to ensure forecasting accuracy and delivery of quarterly goals.
- Maintain a high level of communication with the sales team and with cross functional Department leaders. Be the voice of the sales team to senior management. Socialize successes and challenges. Focus on cross learning and project sharing.
- Inspect client facing collateral to ensure it meets corporate standards
- Conduct monthly meetings with each Sales Director to review quarterly game plans and achievements against goals.
- Effectively negotiate annual MSAs with clients in the territory.
- Assist the team in strategy development for key accounts, presentation development and incorporation of data into the sales process.
- Leverage data to reflect a compelling story to clients about our value proposition
- Understand and embrace full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) and be able to diagnose and apply to appropriate opportunities
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with other internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations).
- Grow business year over year within assigned territory.
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets by selling at prevailing rates.
- Be willing to travel to client meetings and industry functions as needed
- 10+ years successful outside Sales and Management experience in Promotions or Advertising, preferably in newspaper FSI, coupon, and/or interactive marketing, focusing on CPG, Retail, Casual Dining, or Computers & Electronics verticals.
- Winning track record of Major Account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers.
- Winning track record of Direct Report goal achievements in a growth environment
- Winning track record of contract negotiating that resulted in win/win contracts with large CPG clients.
- Ability to mentor and develop direct reports to enhance and expand skill sets and performance.
- Ability to develop senior-level, trust and performance-based relationships by identifying products/services and cross-sell opportunities that best meet client’s needs.
- Ability to successfully manage conflict resolution through both direct and indirect involvement.
- Coaching direct reports to handle conflict in addition to getting involved when necessary.
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Self-motivated, strategic minded, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer.
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
- Digital experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills including Power Point and Excel.
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen.
- Home-office based, travel as needed (at least 50 % of time).
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers.