Sales Enablement Associate Manager
Quotient Technology is looking for a Sales Enablement Associate Manager who is passionate about analyzing large data sets to identify trends and leverage data-driven insights in order to make informed recommendations to accelerate digital media sales growth. This individual will be part of a results-driven, dynamic sales enablement team that will help lead Quotient to record revenues.
- Evaluate market, consumer dynamics and media ecosystem to build compelling narratives for Sales team to leverage in selling Quotient’s value proposition.
- Thoroughly understand manufacturer and retailer media needs and opportunities to collaborate on the development of strategic marketing plans, communications and product enhancements.
- Partner with the Business Analysts, utilizing and understanding internal, retailer POS & syndicated data, as well as other information resources, to co-create and support the development of Quotient’s value proposition.
- Develop and write sales materials such as sell-sheets, Power Point presentations, client newsletters, case studies, etc. for use by a broad audience.
- Support the development, rationale and methodology for consumer and product-specific quantitative/qualitative research that substantiates the sell-in of Quotient’s products/services.
- Prioritize the needs of the Sales Force and work with the Product Management, Marcom, Business Analytics & Graphic Design Teams to define timelines and delivery commitments. Manage progress against these commitments ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule.
- Become an advocate for marketing initiatives within the sales team and provide sales/client feedback to Client Marketing team to improve deliverables.
- Other projects as assigned by Vice President of Sales Enablement, Group Director of Sales Enablement, Senior Vice President of Sales and VP of Media.
- Direct client-interface and travel may be required.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail marketing for either a consumer packaged goods company OR a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing agency with a primary focus on grocery, drug or mass retailers.
- Experience with significant, direct retailer interface and the ability to adjust narrative based on a specific audience.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills a must.
- Team collaboration is a must.
- Teaching/teaching assistant experience is a plus.
- Analytical acumen to interpret, organize and communicate data. Must be comfortable with numbers and enthusiastic about "diving into" available quantitative information to "see" and add value to insights generated by available data (usually provided by Business Analysts).
- A passion to arm the sales force with world-class narratives that will set forth a professional image and "win" clients.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications.
- Possesses desire to work in a fast-paced environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many competing assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.