Software Engineer 2
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, Calif. with offices across the U.S., and internationally in Bangalore, Paris, London and Israel. Quotient is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily.
Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
Quotient’s powerful suite of capabilities includes personalized digital coupons, retailer-aligned dynamic ad messaging, influencer-led social media, data analytics and audience management. Quotient’s audience data solution is powered by 100 million verified buyer audience, derived from its Retailer iQ partnerships.By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens.
Build globally distributed, high-performance, fault-tolerant, self-healing, cost-effective & highly scalable ads delivery platform that supports 10 to 50-fold within a minute spikes of desktop and mobile traffic. Work with other senior developers in close collaboration with MoCA and data analytics teams, other engineers. Launch products on time and material. Learn, evaluate and adopt new AWS/Google Cloud tools/technologies to meet technical requirements. Provide detailed documentation and diagrams.
- 6+ years of programming experience
- Experience in PHP (5.x - 7.x), Java (8.x - 11.x)
- Hands-on experience working with Tomcat (8.x – 9.x); Redis; AWS Services such as Kinesis (KPL/KCL), Dynamo, RDS; Google Cloud Platform – Pub/Sub, Cloud SQL, BigQuery
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Strong experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment, experience with Jira is a plus
- Prior experience in advertisement industry and a high demanding environment is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MS in Computer Science or related field
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws