Digital Campaign Manager - Summer Intern 2020
Join Quotient Technology for an exciting and rewarding Internship experience!
Gain valuable industry experience, develop key skills, immerse yourself in our fun and fast-paced work environment, make an impact, and learn alongside the best in the business.
Quotient seeks outstanding student leaders to join our 2020 Summer Internship Program as we build a pipeline of world-class talent for our future!
THE DIGITAL CAMPAIGN TEAM
Digital Campaign Team works across multiple functions to ensure flawless execution of platform agnostic campaigns in support of CPG and Retail clients.
Digital Campaign Managers are responsible for management of promotion and media campaigns with operational excellence from pre-launch through to post-launch and driving solutions for optimal campaign performance and strategic results.
In addition, this team is responsible for the day-to-day relationships with clients, agencies and interdepartmental teams.
EXAMPLES OF DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use data, historical insights and account knowledge to assist in promotion and media campaign development.
- Support new promotion and media campaign launches, including developing, maintaining and communicating campaign pipeline, timelines and tasks.
- Assist clients with onboarding, technical execution, program implementation, and first-tier technical troubleshooting.
- Assess client profitability using tangible and non-tangible metrics to increase efficiency.
- Using Quotient’s proprietary analytics platform and 3rdparty vendors, monitor and provide client updates on promotion and media campaign pacing and performance.
- Ensure and maintain overall campaign quality.
- Assist with special projects.
QUALIFICAITONS AND ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK
- Major in business, communications, marketing or related field with 3.0 or higher GPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data and reports.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and Internet browser tools.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills including an outstanding ability to work independently and multi-task.
INTERNSHIP LOCATION: Cincinnati, Ohio
MORE ABOUT QUOTIENT
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer-packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.