Strategy & Insights Analyst
Are you a strategic data professional who brings strong digital media knowledge with retail and CPG savviness? Are you passionate about elevating the impact of digital media campaigns to help build superior brand equity and drive business results for our clients.
Quotient Technology is hiring a Strategy and Insights Analyst whose span of responsibilities includes creating media campaign results presentations/proposals, coaching clients through new analytic solutions, quantitative/qualitative research and collaboration with a sales team on client-specific opportunities and recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate market and consumer dynamics to build compelling narratives for the sales organization to leverage in selling Quotient's value proposition.
- Thoroughly understand client needs and opportunities to collaborate on the development of communication strategies to support brand objectives.
- Analyze multiple data sets including proprietary first and second party data as well as syndicated data to develop use cases for clients
- Consult with clients on how data can be strategically leveraged on a variety of digital media platforms such as DMPs, DSP, PMP, social media platforms.
- Partner closely with internal Media, Insights, and Data Science teams to plan and build robust national and local programmatic media campaigns. Structure and implement data-driven targeting strategies that align with brand goals and drive strong media performance
- Understand and be able to explain digital media measurement methodologies such as ROI Lift studies and/or MMM reports
- Manage client engagements by providing consultative data and/or media performance insight recommendations and thought leadership around the consumer-packaged goods industry
- Partner with the larger data organization, utilizing and understanding internal & syndicated data as well as other information resources, to co-create and support the development of Quotient's value proposition.
- Develop and write sales materials such as PowerPoint presentations, case studies, etc. for use by a broad audience.
- Prioritize the needs of the sales organization and work with other internal teams to define timelines and delivery commitments. Manage progress against these commitments ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule.
- Become an advocate for marketing initiatives within the sales team and provide sales/client feedback to improve deliverables.
- Direct client-interface and travel may be required.
What You’ll bring:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in marketing for either a consumer-packaged goods company OR a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing/market research agency whose principal clientele include consumer packaged goods companies or their retailer partners.
- Strong digital media experience, including knowledge of buying and selling media, pre-campaign planning and measurement.
- Experience with customer interface and the ability to adjust narrative based on specific client audience.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills a must.
- Analytical acumen to interpret, organize and communicate data. Must be comfortable with numbers and enthusiastic about "diving into" available quantitative information to "see" and add value to insights generated by available data.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications.
- Possesses desire to work in a fast-paced environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many competing assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.