Media Account Manager
*This position can be based in the Mountain View, Cincinnati or New York office, or working remotely in Dallas.
Crisp, a Quotient Technology company and the leading provider of mobile shopper activation programs for CPG and Retail marketers, seeks to recruit a Media Account Manager in New York.
The Media Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns throughout the pre-launch, launch, and post-launch phases. This role requires an individual who is creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while delivering the highest level of customer service. A successful Media Account Manager will help grow the business by building strong, trusted relationships with our clients.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with brands and agencies, and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Lead campaign kickoff calls reviewing all campaign details and requirements, compile recaps, and work with Creative Services and Ad Operations to develop and deliver project timelines.
- Take a consultative approach in shaping campaign creative and targeting to best meet client KPIs and ensure efficiency.
- Coordinate campaign deliverables to ensure they are compliant with requirements.
- Work with Ad Operations, Creative Services, Sales and Product teams to ensure quality and timely campaign launches.
- Work with Ad Operations to monitor and improve campaign pacing and performance.
- Interface with 3rd party vendors (research, analytics, data feed, etc.) as needed.
- Develop interim and final campaign reports, identify and highlight key insights, and support campaign wrap-up reporting requests.
- Prepare end of month billing for Finance.
- Communicate best practices to ensure campaign success.
- 2-5 years experience in a Client Services or Account Management role managing display advertising campaigns for a publisher, network, exchange, DSP or agency, with substantial exposure to mobile.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- Ability to operate, make timely decisions and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results driven and focused with great attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects to successful conclusion.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel with a deep understanding of campaign metrics.
- Ability to be analytical and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
- Passion for teamwork, client service, digital advertising, and reaching business results.