Strategy & Insights Analyst
Quotient is looking for a Strategy and Insights Analyst who is passionate about dynamic communications, presentations and products that reach and motivate clients to sign-on and expand their partnership with Quotient Technology, Inc. In this role, you will be a part of a results-driven, dynamic Research & Analytics Team that will help lead Quotient to record revenue growth.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate market and consumer dynamics to build compelling narratives for Sales organization to leverage in selling Quotient's value proposition.
- Thoroughly understand client needs and identify opportunities to collaborate on the development of client communications needed to support the field sales organization.
- Partner with the Business Analysts, utilizing and understanding internal & syndicated data as well as other information resources, to co-create and support the development of Quotient's value proposition.
- Develop and write sales materials such as PowerPoint presentations, case studies, etc. for use by a broad audience.
- Prioritize the needs of the Sales organization and work with other internal teams to define timelines and delivery commitments.
- Manage progress against these commitments ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule.
- Become an advocate for marketing initiatives within the sales team and provide sales/client feedback to improve deliverables.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Desire 1-3 years’experience in marketing for either a consumer-packaged goods company OR a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing/market research agency whose principal clientele include consumer packaged goods companies or their retailer partners.
- Experience with customer interface and the ability to adjust narrative based on specific client audience.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills a must.
- Analytical acumen to interpret, organize and communicate data.
- Must be comfortable with numbers and enthusiastic about "diving into" available quantitative information to "see" and add value to insights generated by available data.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications.
- Possesses desire to work in a fast-paced environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many competing assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.