Job Description: Production Media Specialist - India
Quotient Technology, Inc. is seeking talented people to help build upon our growing support team for Advertising Operations. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is the place for you. We have high expectations of every member of our team, and we believe this standard helps us to deliver a high-level of service and support to our Media partners.
The Production Media Specialist will work closely with the Operations team to oversee the day-to-day advertising campaign implementations and post-launch processes. This includes pre-launch setup, successfully executing media campaigns and providing world class customer service.
The Production Media Specialist will report to the Production Manager in the Bangalore office. This role is responsible for implementation of advertising campaigns including:
- Trafficking of display, video and mobile ad campaigns through our 3rdparty ad server
- Trafficking of CPC based units through our internal ad server
- FTP and testing of all ad creative for compliance of site specifications as well as functionality prior to campaign launch
- Pre-launch campaign QA
- Post campaign launch QA and analysis
- Generate and analyze campaign reports from the ad server and various business systems
- Partner with Client Services teams to provide best practices and drive consistency
- Proactively identify process improvements for business systems and interdepartmental collaborations.
- Creation and/or optimization of Ads, Coupons, Digital Circulars, and Sales/Marketing promotional materials
- Respond to new or re-opened requests and escalations in a timely fashion.
- Act as point of contact for the assigned programs – manage all communications and deliverables.
Engage and utilize internal custom interfaces or proprietary asset management tools to:
o Create coupons and other production related content
o Transfer offline data components for online promotional campaigns.
Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to help the team achieve quality goals -
o Quality checking or UAT for web based campaign content
o Identify opportunities, create & implement productivity and quality process improvement plans
o Building process documents for training needs.
- 1+ years of advertising operations media trafficking and ad serving
- Ad server experience with DoubleClick DFP, ADTECH iQ, RightMedia, Atlas, 24/7 Real Media, or similar ad serving solutions
- 3rd party rich media knowledge with Sizmek, Spongecell, EyeWonder, Atlas or similar solutions
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with DSPs or SSPs a plus
- Experience with managing Programmatic or ad network inventory a plus
- Exceptional relationship management and communications
- Creative thinker with strong project management, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Aptitude and dedication to thrive in a dynamic and deadline oriented environment
- High energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is team-oriented + cross-functional and takes initiatives
- Strong attention to detail and results driven time-management skills – prioritization as well as coordination
- Excellent organizational skills - Capable of managing multiple deliverables and timely completion of assigned tasks
- Must be willing to maintain ownership and clearly communicate challenges as well as any process improvements
- Experience in working with stakeholders based out of US time zones is a PLUS
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in business