Fraud Prevention Manager
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Fraud Prevention Manager to the team!
The Fraud prevention manager will help combat fraudulent activity by creating, owning, and executing Quotient's holistic fraud strategy. We are looking for a passionate and self motivated subject matter expert responsible for putting in place the tools and processes needed to detect and mitigate fraud risks as soon as they emerge, including working alongside technology and operations teams to ensure Quotient is set up to combat fraud risks of any scale.
What you’ll do:
- Create and own a holistic fraud strategy that helps Quotient prevent, monitor, detect, and stop existing and emerging fraud trends.
- Create the processes and guidelines necessary for Quotient to response to new threats.
- Help create and define Quotient fraud OKRs. Work closely with analytics, engineering and operations to achieve these OKRs.
- Continuously monitor suspicious activity and communicate trends and concerns with relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with product, data science and operations teams to optimize fraud investigation resources, processes, and quality expectations.
- Scale and challenge current risk processes to cover a complex landscape of merchant risk as Quotient's product expand its footprint.
- Build mentor and train a team of fraud management specialists
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of experience in risk management strategy preferably in fin-tech or e-commerce.
- Experience in leading analytics teams or other technical roles.
- Self-motivated individual with strong sense of leadership, ownership and drive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience partnering with a cross-functional group of engineers, operations, product, and leadership teams to achieve a common goal.
- Proficient using SQL and in proven data wrangling skills.
- Experience leading projects using scripting languages for data analysis and visualization (Python, R, SAS, etc.).
- Experience leading ML projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, coach and lead a team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret with excellent attention to detail.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.