As Product Manager for Analytic Product, you will be responsible for helping to define the product plans to accomplish strategic objectives for our production reporting systems, as well as internal Business Intelligence and analytics initiatives.
This role will be tasked with updating and improving our standard reporting and dashboard applications, building out advanced reporting and analytics systems for analyst teams and power users.
As a member of the Product Management team, this position is responsible for the day-to-day prioritizations of the business intelligence applications. You will work closely with the Analytics & Research, Client Services, Sales, and Marketing teams, as well as others to help build and deliver software and solutions that enable clients, partners and internal stakeholders to better understand and utilize production and market data.
Additionally, the PM for Analytics & Reporting will execute product research & analysis; research & write business requirements with cross functional teams.
- Work with key users of data within Quotient to understand requirements and build solutions that address important business gaps
- Help create a central reporting and Business Intelligence system
- Develop strategy for accommodating vastly different types of report and analytics users
- Create use cases, user stories, UI mockups, and detailed product requirement documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Collaborate with the Development, User Experience, and QA teams, to create exceptional solutions
- Actively manage the feature development and track the success of your products with metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/mathematics/data science/business/electronics or related field
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in Product Management or related fields
- Understanding of how to turn raw data into something actionable for business user’s knowledge and comfort with data management
- Must have experience with relational databases and BI tools
- Experience integrating or developing Analytics and/or BI solutions highly desirable
- Strong initiative, high energy, and impeccable integrity
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations
- Ability to work well across the organization with a strong appreciation for product development and technical teams
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws