Quotient Technology is a leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that connects brands, retailers and shoppers. We’re currently hiring a Media Planner to join our team in Cincinnati.
Do you have an interest in marketing and digital media? Are you creative, analytical, detail-oriented, accurate, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, frequently on tight deadlines? If so, we want to talk to you!
In this role you will support Quotient’s sales team by managing the pre-sales process, including building campaign proposals in response to advertiser or agency RFPs, as well as for prospective pitches. You will also work with internal Media Ad Operations and Account Management teams, as well as their coupon counterparts to develop fully integrated, creative and strategic advertising programs.
What you will do:
- Prepare RFP responses, typically presentations, in conjunction with assigned sales representatives, which emphasize the value of Quotient’s media offerings in relation to campaign objectives and strategies.
- Principal pre-sale liaison between sales and internal creative services, account and operations teams.
- Manage workflow around insertion orders and other campaign documentation.
- Maintain Salesforce entries in conjunction with the sales representatives.
- Maintain regular communication with clients and agencies throughout the pre-sales phase.
- Work with Account Managers and Sales to ensure that the pre-sale phase is efficient and productive.
What you will bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media, accounting, or other business-related field is required.
- Interest in digital advertising a must; one-year professional experience in a digital ad sales planning role preferred
- Proficiency using MS Office (chiefly Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.)
- Good understanding of technologies and technical aspects used in digital advertising and reporting, and various targeting methodologies.
- Ability to operate, solve problems, make quick decisions, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere which staying flexible and professional under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to be persistent and achieve results while building positive relationships.
- Superior time management and organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
- Passion for teamwork, client service, mobile advertising, and reaching business results.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), Ad Servers (DFP, OpenX), DSPs (MediaMath, Appnexus, or similar), Facebook Business Manager and DMP’s (BlueKai or LiveRamp) a plus
- Strong excel skills including the ability to quickly and effectively build excel-based media plans; knowledge of digital media metrics and how typical campaign KPIs are calculated.
About Quotient Technology Inc.
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.