Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
As a Java Developer you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the development of web applications for our online content-rich properties
- You will be responsible to perform- requirement analysis, high level design, coding, unit testing and general quality assurance of the web applications
- Write clean, concise, and sustainable code to design, develop and support consumer-facing web applications
- Participate in design discussions with business users and engineering teams to solve technical challenges on a day-to-day basis and build applications for scalability and performance.
- Strong programming fundamentals with sound object-oriented concepts
- Hands-on experience creating RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of multi-threading for server-side development
- Experience with database technology and object-relational mapping, experience with in-memory databases
- Experience with frameworks would be an added advantage