QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nation’s largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach “research & compare” customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the world’s biggest channel.
QuinStreet is looking for an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our highly visible, start-up like team. In this role, you will take ownership and must have the deep desire to learn. You will work in an environment where you can continuously innovate, bringing market trends to the company.
You will be responsible for prioritizing, planning and executing portfolio-wide initiatives to reshape how users interact with our products, increase monetization and roll-out new products. You will have the opportunity to showcase your analytical thinking, business acumen, influencing skills, and team work. If you value cooperation and a friendly work environment where you can be challenged while implementing your ideas, you will find QuinStreet a fantastic place to thrive.
- Prioritize initiatives and manage the product development pipeline, not only identifying high-growth and high-revenue opportunities, but taking the lead on executing, measuring and optimizing their performance across the portfolio
- Manage the creation, launch and roll out of new technology products that improve performance, efficiency & scalability of our site portfolio
- Manage business critical initiatives; be the liaison between the business and development teams, and the group’s expert on QuinStreet technologies
- Access and analyze significant amounts of data to identify trends and/or patterns which lead to specific insights about ongoing product development
- Work with business team to identify gaps in platform to support ongoing product needs
- Develop a suite of reporting tools and analyses to improve our understanding of the performance of our sites and the ROI on our efforts.
- Interact with cross-functional teams (client managers, engineers, creative, data analysts) and become a resource for other site managers
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Project management experience, from planning to execution of product roadmap, tracking ROI and continuous optimizations after release. Experience with Agile, Scrum and Kanban is a plus.
- Solid understanding of software development processes, terms and life cycle.
- Must have experience in start-up/tech environment
- Experience with social media, digital marketing and internet spaces is a plus.
- Confidence and poise in dealing directly with intra-departmental colleagues through written and oral communications across multiple geographic locations, in English.
- Outstanding analytical skills and rigor, excellent at complex problem-solving.
- Willingness to "get your hands dirty" with data. Must be very comfortable with numbers and proficient in MS Excel and Tableau to analyze data; experience with BI tools, general SQL and Python / R packages to extract and analyze data preferred
- Understand interactive marketing metrics and how they impact business performance
- Must be able to grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking, and have the ability to independently prioritize tasks given business drivers.
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, and a "can do" attitude; enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic.
- SEO experience is a plus
- A/B testing/conversion rate optimization experience a strong plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.