Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet is in search of talented UI Developer with a strong eye-for-detail to jump in and contribute. You will be responsible in implementing high traffic web applications with dynamic UI.
As a UI developer, you’ll be responsible for implementing world-class Web UI’s for our applications. You’ll leverage the best technologies and libraries to create responsive and efficient interfaces for our internal and external users.
What skills do you need?
- The ability to build applications that support browser compatibility standards
- Any one of the front-end Frameworks (Vue, React, Angular) is a must, you will be required to work with Vue
- CSS Preprocessors
- Experience with Sass or LESS
What you get to do every day
- Work with designers to build out web pages that use AJAX to communicate with the application tier
What kind of person should you be?
- Communicating clearly and early
- Design and develop the front-end UI and integrate with the back end
- The ability to adapt to changing environments rather quickly
- Proactively identify problems with requirements (lack of clarity, inconsistencies, technical limitations) communicate these issues early to help course-correct
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Assist less experienced engineers
- A stickler for enforcing quality and service standards
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.