Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
This role will take ownership and responsibility for a portfolio of existing high value publisher partners within QuinStreet’s largest Insurance vertical, Auto and Home Insurance. As a key member of the insurance media team, this position will focus on managing partner success within QuinStreet’s industry leading vertical specific real time performance acquisition platform (QMP) to deepen partnerships within our clicks, calls, and lead products. This role requires a highly motivated and hungry individual who is detail oriented, resourceful, and very comfortable with data and analytics to find opportunities in a fast-paced environment to grow partnerships that lead to win-win outcomes. Role can be remote.
- Manage, build, and grow portfolio of existing partners through strategic thinking, effective communication, and data analysis
- Regularly work to proactively identify publisher opportunities and recommend solutions to optimize and achieve publishers’ goals.
- Assist in analyzing performance within the QMP platform as well as coach partners on self-service management and develop highly consultative action plans for growth.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as the client/advertiser, analytics, UX merchandising
- and product teams often to unearth areas to drive additional growth.
- Speak to and educate publishers on QuinStreet’s comprehensive product and service suite to relay the
- strength and breadth of the partnership.
- Develop and foster relationships with senior and executive-level publisher supplier contacts
- Maintain and provide insurance market thought leadership and marketplace insights to help publishers drive informed decisions within the category overtime.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Data Analytics or any related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a support type of role or related. P&C Insurance or financial service a
- big plus.
- Knowledge of best practices in online performance marketing a plus.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills: you’re not just repeating a playbook, you’re looking at every problem with fresh eyes, and digging deep for insights and solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and proficient in Excel.
- Prior experience with business intelligence/data visualization tools such as Tableau or SQL preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented.
- Can-do attitude, customer focused, self-starter, resourceful, highly organized, detail oriented, strong work ethic.
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.