Online Marketing Analytics Program (Undergraduate - Winter/Spring 2021 Graduates)
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are currently looking for winter and spring graduates who are interested in getting into analytics, specifically in the Online Marketing industry. QuinStreet’s three-month training program consists of an initial two-week intensive “boot camp” type of learning experience about the ins and outs of Online Marketing, followed by hands-on training in a specific marketing category. The boot camp will focus on Marketing Analytics, Media, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Ads, and Tool Optimization.
After the boot camp you will be assigned to one of the following groups: Financial Services, Home Services, Operations, Product Management, Social Media, or Email Marketing. The goal of this VERY unique type of training program is to help you learn how to be a “jack of all trades” within QuinStreet.
Examples of types of positions this program can lead to:
- Data Analyst-- You will be responsible for data-driven insights that enable QuinStreet’s Marketing and Media teams to maximize profitability and growth. You will gather, organize and aggregate large sets of data in order to produce meaningful business insight in areas such as ad network optimization, ad merchandising, marketing performance and quality monitoring, client communication and development, competitive research, and more. You will also communicate your insights and findings to other members of the Marketing and Media teams, as well as help them carry out key tasks related to network and client optimization.
- Marketing Analyst – You will be responsible for running various analyses to determine areas of focus, projections for management, and client optimization and testing. This role requires an individual that will be very analytical, skilled at managing relationships, detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who is smart, able to execute, and has an optimistic, work hard, play hard mentality.
At the end of this three- month program, we are looking to convert our top interns into full-time employees with QuinStreet. This program is anticipated to start late June and end late September.
- Must be a graduating senior from a 4-year accredited university
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or related, preferred
- Strong interest in Online Marketing and Analytics
- Strong problem solver, ability to think outside the box, and have great communication skills.
- Experience working with data, in class projects or internships
- Have experience working in a team atmosphere, leadership opportunities, extra-curricular activities, plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.