Senior Product Manager
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet is looking to hire a dynamic Senior Product Manager to help us build a best in class products. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for creating the product strategy and leading the team to deliver a finished product. This person will work closely with the Account Management team, Implementations, and Engineering teams to develop scalable solutions for existing and new partners.
- Manage the design and delivery of new features and existing product improvements underlying a best-in-class technology platform
- Work across teams to ensure all functions are aligned to a product vision that is represented by the product roadmap
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to ensure the product design reflects the goals of our external clients and partners
- Write technical requirements, draft user statements, and work with design and tech stakeholders to deliver product changes
- Be the product expert and representative in discussions with external partners
- 3-4 years of previous experience in product management.
- Hands on experience building a product in an agile environment collaborating directly with engineers
- Experience building API’s and other software products at scale
- SQL proficiency preferred
- Very well organized and comfortable multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required (MBA preferred)
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.