Sr UI Developer
Sr UI Developer- React.Js
QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nation’s largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach “research & compare” customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the world’s biggest channel.
We are looking for UI Developer that has experience working in a service-oriented architecture, both designing and building services and websites from the ground up. You should have experience with scaling code and services to handle high-volume traffic and many concurrent users, stay current with the newest online technologies and make recommendations on implementations. You will work closely with back-end engineers to understand, design, and contribute to our APIs and build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions adhering to front end best practices
- Contribute high quality, production code for our products security, reliability, availability and scale
- Determine the best implementation that will meet the design of the Systems Solution Architect
- Work with Vue.js to design, develop and debug Web applications
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements
- Participate in design discussions with business users, Solution System Architect and engineering teams
- Work closely with QA engineers, technical leads and business users
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day to day basis
- Integrate back-end services with React.js based front end needs
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Min 3 years of hands-on coding with React.js
- Able to hand-code using raw html, native js, and css (3-4 years of working on front-end projects)
- Experience converting low-fidelity wireframes to fully built out interfaces
- Basic knowledge of how backend technologies work (in theory, no need for hands on experience)
- Hands-on experience working with rest/webservice APIs
- Disciplined in coding, detailed in documenting, and committed to deliverables
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company
- A high task load is expected. You should be able to work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization
- Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace as well as great sense of humor is always appreciated
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.