Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet is looking for an experienced, articulate, and organized Administrator/Office Manager to perform various duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner. As the primary point of contact for all office logistics, this individual will be responsible for interfacing with the building property management company, cleaning staff and other support vendors as well as greeting visitors and notifying person(s) being visited on an as needed basis. This position reports to the Director, Administration & Real Estate.
- Manage and support scaling the local office team in Foster City
- Administrative duties include, but not limited to greeting clients and candidates, manage outgoing/incoming mail, shipping and receiving packages, photocopies, fax documents and performing other clerical functions
- Schedules company meetings by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants
- Manage overall office tidiness, maintain and order kitchen/office supplies
- Order lunch for company meetings
- Support staff in small projects
- Oversee the successful management of local vendors and contractors
- Be the primary contact between the company and building management making sure all facility needs are met
- Event planning including regular social events and other external events
- Work closely with our HR/People Operations team on local Perks, Benefits programs, new hire onboarding and offboarding
- Oversee and coordinate all office moves and build outs in Foster City
- Ensure we remain compliant with workplace safety expectations and Covid protocols
- Manage contract negotiations, property management relationships and local vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years office related experience
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and cope with pressure and multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Responsible and reliable
- Proactive and personable
- You have strong customer service and hospitality skills
- You are able to work autonomously, but understand the importance of teamwork
- You are comfortable communicating with and driving decisions alongside our leadership team
- You are innovative - you’re looking to create tomorrow and constantly open to new ideas and technologies
- You are excited to create a world class Workplace Experience!
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.