Marketing Analytics Manager
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
We are looking for someone with a passion for data and consumer insights to head up the Email Analytics Team and support the growth of Financial Services, Education and Home Services portion of QuinStreet’s Email business. This is a high impact, high visibility role, providing data-driven insights and optimization strategies for one of the fastest growing media channels in QuinStreet. You will work directly with the GM and VP of Email and collaborate closely with the GMs of QuinStreet’s business verticals. A background in Email Analytics is preferred but not necessary.
- Manage a small team of junior analysts and work with them to establish best practices, automate reports and build dashboards using Tableau
- Work closely with Email campaign managers and drive growth strategies for increased consumer engagement and media yield
- Help build analytical roadmap for the Email team
- Liaise with the Email Product Team, the Big Data Team and the Head of Email Deliverability on projects that impact customer segmentation, email deliverability and engagement rates
- Collaborate with QuinStreet’s List Management partners, summarizing list performance, providing insights and troubleshooting issues on an ongoing basis
- Brainstorm with stakeholders and help implement Email nurturing strategies across QuinStreet and partner lists to increase consumer engagement
- Dig deep into large datasets of millions of consumer records and events to derive insights and propose solutions to existing challenges
- Effectively communicate insights and findings to members of the Email Team, Category Teams, clients, publishers and senior management
- B.S. degree in a quantitative major like Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Physics, Computer Science or related field
- M.S. degree preferred
- Background in Email Analytics is preferred
- Should have been in an analyst role for at least 3-4 years
- Proficient with MS Excel, and familiar with database systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc)
- Familiarity with Tableau, data modeling and forecasting strongly preferred
- Should have outstanding problem solving skills
- Should be an established performer, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Should have a strong sense for business, taking on challenges, finding new opportunities and driving growth strategies
- Should be able to confidently communicate and present insights and recommendations to senior management
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.