Marketing Operations Associate
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
As a key member of the Marketing Operations team, you will be responsible for day-to-day execution of client and media network requests on our complex proprietary technology platform, as well as ensuring our processes run smoothly. You will devise and own a number of projects and processes, including lead analysis, tool optimization, and compliance streamlining. You will work with other members of the Marketing, Tech and Media teams to ensure that our client campaigns are monitored closely and executed to a high standard.
- Understand client needs and help to execute, launch, and manage marketing campaigns
- Maintain and grow relationships with our network of vendors
- Manage and enforce quality initiatives across vendors to ensure quality of client programs
- Execute changes as per client requests and optimize their campaigns
- Work cross-functionally coordinating and filing request for campaign changes. Requires coordinating resources from multiple parts of the organization (marketing, sales, web development, engineering, compliance)
- Access and analyze significant amounts of data to identify trends and/or patterns which lead to specific insights about programs
- Compile reports on campaign progress, highlighting opportunities to optimize and grow the campaign
- Work with marketing managers and/or engineers to troubleshoot as necessary
- Support towards streamlining the operations processes and optimizing tools
- 0-2 years of work experience, including experience working with complex technology platforms for operational system set-up and process optimization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Qualified applicants will be comfortable communicating with external vendors.
- Must possess the ability to effectively manage client relationships and negotiate rates
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Tableau experience a plus
- Ability to work as a liaison between engineering as well as marketing, to help bridge the gap between marketing/client requirements and complex technology systems
- Ability to problem solve on the fly and work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Superb attention to detail and follow-through
- Process-driven and efficiency-minded
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.