QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nation’s largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach “research & compare” customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the world’s biggest channel.
QuinStreet's internal Creative Agency is in search of talented designer with a strong eye-for-detail to jump in and contribute. You'll be working directly on projects to create production level design assets for a wide range of QuinStreet's media properties. We are a fast-paced environment supporting the design for a number of high-profile online destinations.
- Translate design requirements and collaborate closely with designers and copywriters to create production-level assets
- Design and prepare visual concepts and features for a wide variety of assets, including email, banners, landing pages, mobile
- Bachelor's in a design related program
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent visual and interaction skills;
- Expert-level use of Adobe Photoshop is a MUST
- Ability to recreate design elements from templates (i.e., such as replicating a web page, etc.)
- Modest understanding of how creative files get translated into front-end production files
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically, Fireworks, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong graphic design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of colour
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong customer service
- Experience with Information Architecture or User Experience Design
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.