Director of Account Management
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online . We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching . They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
The Director of Account Management will be responsible for full ownership of Credit Card clients. This position requires experience building and leading a team, internal and external communication, research and analysis, and support for client launches and optimizations. This person must be analytical, resourceful, and will be able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
This position has the potential to be remote for the right candidate.
- Full responsibility of operational management and P&L responsibilities for a portfolio of Credit Card issuers
- Lead a team of employees to drive client initiatives, project opportunities, and strategic integrations.
- Structure and present reviews with process improvement recommendations, optimization opportunities, and new business opportunities
- Oversee the monthly financial closing, client launch and management processes and associated employees
- Access and analyze significant amounts of data to identify trends and/or patterns which lead to specific insights about programs
- Regularly work to identify unfulfilled client needs and develop products & services to meet those needs
- Required Travel: 15-20%
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, MBA preferred
- 10 years of work experience in managing clients/advertisers and/or partners
- Experience in the Credit Cards industry and familiarity with card offerings
- Solid project management and team leadership skills
- Ability to identify process improvements and propose actionable solutions
- Outstanding analytical skills and rigor, excellent at complex problem-solving
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and highly proficient in Excel to analyze data (i.e. pivot tables, vlookups, index match)
- Must be able to grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking and have the ability to independently prioritize tasks given business drivers
- Solid understanding of web metrics and how they impact the profitability of a business
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.