Dot Net Developer
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
· Develop data-driven websites, standalone web services, APIs, and proprietary tools using .NET technologies
· Rapidly build APIs on top of existing ASP.Net applications and MS-SQL databases
· Develop new modules, bug fixes and enhancements to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks
· Unit, integration, and functional testing for development tasks
· Communicate requirements and status with other teams and competencies on an ongoing basis
2 years of recent working experience with C#
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Skill for writing reusable libraries
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Experience working with standard data serialization formats (json, xml).
Experience writing and consuming web services (REST/SOAP/WCF)
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
Experience with popular web application frameworks
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.