Dot Net Developer
Dot Net Developer
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
· Develop data-driven websites, standalone web services, APIs, and proprietary tools using .NET technologies
· Rapidly build APIs on top of existing ASP.Net applications and MS-SQL databases
· Develop new modules, bug fixes and enhancements to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks
· Unit, integration, and functional testing for development tasks
· Communicate requirements and status with other teams and competencies on an ongoing basis
2 years of recent working experience with C#
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Skill for writing reusable libraries
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Experience working with standard data serialization formats (json, xml).
Experience writing and consuming web services (REST/SOAP/WCF)
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
Experience with popular web application frameworks
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN