QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nation’s largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach “research & compare” customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the world’s biggest channel.
Do you want to impact millions of people, promoting educational products?
You are creative, passionate, and intellectually curious. Where others see obstacles, you see opportunities. When others talk about problems, you focus on creating solutions. Your entrepreneurial mindset drives you to succeed; and that’s what we’re looking for.
In our office in São Paulo, Brazil, QuinStreet is looking for an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic Product Analyst to join our highly visible, start-up like team, in the Education Vertical. This role requires a deep desire to learn, ownership, tech and communication skills, and a Data Driven Mindset. You will work in an environment where you can continuously innovate, bringing market trends to the company.
You will be responsible for negotiating, prioritizing, planning and executing portfolio-wide initiatives to reshape how users interact with our products, increase monetization and roll-out new products. You will have the opportunity to showcase your analytical thinking, business acumen, influencing skills, and team work. If you value cooperation and a friendly work environment where you can be challenged while implementing your ideas, you will find QuinStreet a fantastic place to thrive.
- Own the Product:
- From Strategic Decisions to Operational activities, you will work on every step of Product Management, supporting our Business, Product and Tech Teams
- Lead the Change:
- Project-manage business critical initiatives; be the liaison between the business and development teams, and the group’s expert on QuinStreet technologies.
- Access and analyze significant amounts of data to identify trends and/or patterns which lead to specific insights about ongoing product development.
- Work with business team to identify gaps in platform to support ongoing product needs.
- Developing a suite of reporting tools
- Must be fluent in English.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- Programing Knowledge (Extract Data using SQL, understand codes in Java or Php)
- Agile Knowledge is a plus
- High Communication and Empathy Skills
- A deep desire to learn, create and transform
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.