Sales Representative, National Accounts
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
As a Sales Representative, National Accounts in our Home Services vertical you will join a fast growing business and play a key role signing new large and strategic accounts.
- Increase sales profits and achieve sales quotas by sourcing, soliciting, and opening new large/strategic accounts, focusing on prospective companies that are leaders within their respective industries
- Meet and exceed quota targets
- Research, follow-up on leads, and track opportunities to continually feed sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Build relationships from the ground up
- Plan, monitor, and adjust activities to ensure success
- Effectively and professionally represent QuinStreet and its products
- Work with account management post sale (in some cases) to ensure a productive long term relationship
- Utilize a consultative sales approach, which requires significant time and effort to educate prospects about QuinStreet’s value proposition
- Bachelors Degree in business related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in online or mobile media and/or advertising sales (performance based online media, advertising, etc.) preferred
- Must have a "Hunter" mentality
- Strong phone sales, prospecting, and closing skills
- Consultative sales experience
- Knowledge of online media business models, and common user experiences a strong plus
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- A team player who is self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong focus on generating results
- Confident and energetic; professional and team orientated sales approach; Entrepreneurial mindset a must
- Strategic thinker
- Experience with the internet, and proficiency with software such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook, and Salesforce.com
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.