Email Marketing Campaign Associate
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online . We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching . They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated individual to join our Email team as an Email Marketing Campaign Associate. This person would have a strong digital marketing background and should have successfully developed, maintained, and optimized email marketing campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Account Managers, Developers, and Creative teams to manage and execute emails campaigns
- Ensure email messages are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices, and utilize responsive design
- Oversee email production process and creation of every email, ensuring flawless execution
- Report on results and provide insights and recommendations
- Conduct analysis of results and develop testing plans to continuously improve email performance
- Optimize emails for deliverability, open rates, conversion rates, mobile rendering, etc.
- Problem-solve deliverability issues, including detailed analysis of bounces, spam complaints, opt-outs and ISP server responses
- Manage special email requests for clients and coordinate timeline and deliverables
- Define and manage a best-in-class email marketing strategy
- Manage the email marketing budget – forecast and track projections against actuals
- Assess competitive landscape by examining email strategies of key competitors and the overall industry to understand emerging trends
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 0-2 years of experience in digital marketing
- 6 months to a year experience managing email campaigns of at least 1 million emails/month in scale
- Strong understanding of Internet-based consumer behavior
- Tactical, hands-on experience in high-volume email marketing environment
- Understanding of email marketing principles and best practices to ensure email messages are properly constructed to meet industry standards
- Experience with multiple ESPs, and fluency with basic tenets of email system architecture
- Comfortable with HTML & CSS
- Proven, demonstrated ability to analyze data
- Attention to detail in producing deliverables while understanding big-picture objectives and strategy
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multi-tasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and work in a cross-functional team environment to achieve common objectives
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Superb time management skills with ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Google Analytics and/or other web analytics experience is a plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.