Associate Account Manager
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
QuinStreet’s Associate Account Manager will own a portfolio of publishing partners, with a Personal Loans focus. Management of this portfolio requires internal and external communication, research and analysis, and support for partner launches and optimizations.
- Manage, build, and grow portfolio of existing partners through strategic thinking, effective communication, and data analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize existing relationships and launch new partnerships
- Lead partner reporting efforts, delivering daily, weekly and monthly performance reports to partners and the Insurance Media team
- Support Business Development team in partner prospecting and onboarding, helping the team achieve revenue goals
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or any related field
- 0-2 years of experience in a support type of role or related
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and highly proficient in Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude, customer focused, self-starter, resourceful, highly organized, detail oriented, strong work ethic
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.