SEC Reporting and Internal Controls Senior
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
This role will be responsible for assisting with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) planning, testing, reporting, and maintenance of controls over financial reporting, maintenance of equity plan records and SEC Reporting. We are seeking an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, growing company and loves variety in their daily tasks. A successful candidate will recognize the importance of a strong internal controls environment and have proven project management skills to ensure the successful completion of the SOX audit plan on a timely basis. This position reports to the SEC Reporting and Internal Controls Manager.
- Perform annual risk assessment and update risk matrices
- Identify in-scope locations, business processes and key controls
- Create process flow diagrams for all business cycles
- Review of SOX documentation provided by business owners for consistency with key control and sufficiency of evidence provided
- Ownership of requests between internal and external auditors and business owners
- Prepare documents to update employee records in the equity plan database
- Prepare documents to record equity transactions into the equity plan database
- Prepare equity related journal entries including stock-based compensation expense
- Prepare the annual analysis of the forfeiture rate and expected term used in the Company’s black-scholes model
- Prepare supporting schedules and documentation
Assist with ad-hoc projects and requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting and SOX experience
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.