QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nation’s largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach “research & compare” customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the world’s biggest channel.
- At least 2 years solid experience in implementing high traffic web applications with dynamic UI.
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Extensive experience converting visual designs to HTML, with an acute eye for detail and design fidelity
- Experience in UI frameworks Angular, Durandal.
- Should have hands-on on creating and using reusable widgets and components using frameworks.
- Ability to draft and communicate UI design concepts
- A portfolio showcasing a track record of creating strong HTML/CSS/JS interactive solutions
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.