QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online . We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching . They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position, but will be expected to work in office once we get clearance. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet's vertical publishing team produces high-quality direct marketing displays for high volume publisher websites across a broad range of industries and website technologies. An entrepreneurial mindset is essential for success in this fast-growing team.
We are looking for an exceptionally intelligent, talented, and enthusiastic .NET Developer with experience working in a service-oriented architecture, building services and SaaS products from the ground up. This person should have experience with scaling code and services to handle high-volume traffic and many concurrent users.
Put your creative and technical skills to good use in a fun, innovative, and inspired web development team in a successful online marketing company!
- Interpret design requirements and concepts to produce new or enhanced application functionality
- Contribute high quality, production code for our products’ security, reliability, availability, and scale
- Determine the best implementation that will meet the high-level design of the Systems Solution Architect
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that platforms are designed with operability
- Create elegant and performant APIs and services based on multiple underlying data sources
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
- 3+ years of professional experience in designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise web applications
- 3+ years of professional experience developing in C#, .NET Framework, Web API and SQL
- Hands-on experience writing and consuming web services (REST/SOAP/WCF)
- Hands-on experience working with standard data serialization formats (JSON, XML)
- Expertise in building modern web apps using the latest design paradigms (MVC, MVVM, SPA)
- Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design
- Proficient with T-SQL and stored procedures
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and knowledge of good coding practices
- Familiar with design patterns and their application
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix issues in existing software
- Understanding and demonstrated adaptation of cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility concerns
- An understanding of statistics and metrics and their applications
- Experience with XSLT is preferred
- A natural curiosity, an understanding of metrics and measurement, and an interest in the business side of web site performance
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent education experience
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills, enabling effective interaction and knowledge transfer to teammates and other departments within the company
- A high task load is expected. You should be able to work within tight deadlines while exhibiting exemplary time management and task prioritization
- Strong analytic skills, especially in assessing and designing for performance
- Meticulous attention to detail and aesthetics
- Must possess ability to work with minimal to no supervision
- Up to date with latest standards for site development and optimization
- Positive attitude and professionalism in the workplace
- A great sense of humor is always appreciated
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.