Sales Development Representative
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
In this role, you will be calling pre-sourced leads to reach clients to set up phone appointments with a member of the sales team. This will allow the client to speak with the sales team to hear about how our service can help them grow their business by sending them quality leads for customers that are requesting their services.
- Communicating with potential clients and following up on pre-sourced leads via email and outbound phone calls
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Gathering and documenting customer information, business needs, etc.
- Keeping up to date on all services offered and informing potential clients about those services
- Answering client’s questions accurately and knowledgeably
- Overcome client objections with relevant rebuttals
- Research contact information to allow for better contact rates
- Achieve performance metrics on a consistent basis
- This role has unlimited commission potential!
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, not required but preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Ability to work in several systems efficiently
- Following processes to ensure accuracy when setting appointments
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST
- Ability to work within a team for collaboration and success
- This role is remote, so a strong and reliable internet connection is required
- All equipment needed will be provided (laptop, monitor, headset, mouse, keyboard)
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law