Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are currently looking for a Product Analyst who is incredibly smart, intuitive, and who is a strong problem solver with great communication skills. In this role you will become an expert on optimal performance and strategy of digital marketing campaigns. You will work with fellow analysts to analyze, conjecture, and manage investigations, product fixes, and optimizations to increase our yield and support our relationships with Media Partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of the related data sources and leverage them to inform business decisions
- Develop a deep understanding of our analytical tools and the automation of business processes and decision-making
- Leverage diverse problem-solving strategies and balance multiple simultaneous efforts in a dynamic and high velocity environment
- Delve into business problems and analyze opportunities for growth
- You will be a locus for understanding advantages, weaknesses, and deploying creative approaches to analytical problems; you will be expected to communicate these insights in an effective and timely manner, responding to the analytical needs of the business, and delivering actionable plans for improving our business.
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role is required
- Inquisitive mindset that is willing to challenge status quo and various stakeholders
- Ability to digest disparate datasets and visualize key trends or takeaways from raw datasets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to synthesize key takeaways and present data-proven results
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills including abnormality detection, predictive analysis, market segmentation, and competitive analysis.
- Experience in using SQL with enterprise datasets is required
- Experience in R, Python, or Tableau is a major plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.